2014年9月28日日曜日

mon amie

I never thought I had an opportunity or time to visit France, this time.
But somehow with my French friend Claire, I made it.
Oui, Paris is a worth visiting city as it's always said to be!

We met at the end of this March, at the tourist information.
Not always, but sometimes I met nice people there and became friends with them ;)
We went skiing together, and she also made me way to start something new! ...snowboarding!

She took me around Paris, and what impressed me a lot was that the chapel we went for a Sunday mass was the same one as my Oma likes! There must be something going on with an encounter of ours....

On the last day at Bordeaux airport, she gave me nice words.
"Live in every moment, every seconds, every minutes. Not think about future or what is going on. You are now in the situation/opportunity to live NOW!"

Hope we can catch up again, someday.
Merci, mon amie :)